By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ProxySP.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ProxySP.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ProxySP.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We are aware that this can be a sensitive area and so wish to be clear that all guides, reviews and information and any other material is provided for general information purposes only and we do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, and are not condoning, promoting or encouraging, any criminal or illegal activity, breach of contract, or damage, harm or injury to another person.
Your actions are your responsibility. You are entirely and solely responsible for making your own decisions and should take your own legal advice if you have any concerns, doubts or queries about your actions and any consequences.
Other people may contribute to, post or comment on our website from time to time. We welcome the contributions but we are not responsible for the views or content posted by other people. Their views are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of ProxySP.com.
Further, ProxySP.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ProxySP.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ProxySP.com, even if ProxySP.com or a ProxySP.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ProxySP.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ProxySP.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ProxySP.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ProxySP.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ProxySP.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ProxySP.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ProxySP.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of ProxySP.com without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.